I Will Get a Job! Recording
- Ultimate guide on how to succeed in a job interview.
- One hour long mp3 recording, instant download
- By Matthew Chulaw, Specialized Interview Coach and co-author of AgileMethodologyInterviewQuestions.com
From: Matthew Chulaw
Monday, 30th January 2017
Dear Job Seeker, do you know how to:
- Stand out from the crowd of dozens job seekers who compete with you for the job?
- Build good relationships with the interviewers and benefit from them in an interview?
- Answer tough interview questions?
- Get rid of job interview stress for good?
- Sell your skills and knowledge in an interview, using the right words and gestures?
It is not so easy, is it?
It can be very easy with my job interview guide.
See yourself what the fellow job seekers and visitors of our website think about it:
I had great qualification and lot of successful projects under my belt as a freelancer. However, they always screened me out in every software testing interview. I decided to purchase your recording, because I really did not know what to do to succeed. I finally learned how to present my strengths in a right way, and how to make a good impression on the interviewers. Long story short, I got a software tester job in my very next interview. This was the best purchase I’ve ever made online.
I am not very talkative, so it was difficult for me to “sell myself” in an interview. However, after learning the interview strategies outlined in your guide, I understood one does not have to talk a lot to get a job. All you have to do is to use the right words and present right attitudes. I found both in I Will Get the Job recording. Thank you Matthew!
You gave me a lot of inspiration with your words. Now I see there’s plenty of work in front of me, if I am to get the job I really want to have. Thank you for opening my eyes!
I have been interviewing people for the past six years. I have seen many people fail in an interview and I screened out many too. But…
- They failed, not because their qualification was not good enough.
- They failed, not because they were stupid.
- They failed, not because they were not suitable for the role…
They failed, simply because they were good, programmers, testers, project managers, operators, etc, but they had no idea about how to sell themselves in an interview and what the interviewers wanted to hear from them.
Well, how could they succeed? They were students, graduates and postgraduates, they were technicians, in all good means. But they were not good in the art of acing a job interview. That was not a field of their expertise… Nobody told them what to do, what really matters in an interview, and how to get a job. They failed….
Times have changed, however. I am not as much active in interviewing candidates, but I coach many job seekers, and have prepared a specialized product – an audio recording, that can help people like YOU to understand what matters in the job interviews, and how to ace them.
- I am going to show you how to prepare perfectly for your interview, in every sense of a word.
- I am going to teach you how to build relationships with the interviewers and benefit from them.
- I am going to show you how to turn your disadvantages (such as lack of experience, 50+ age) to advantages in an interview.
- and much, much more…
- To summarize it, I will show you how to succeed in an interview, from the first minute of your preparation, to the moment of signing a coveted job contract.
Listen to one chapter from the recording right now. Just put on your headphones and click the play button below:
…this was just one of thirteen chapters. A small fraction of one-hour long recording, in which you’ll find:
- Step by step guide on how to prepare for your interview.
- Explanation of what to focus on in your research and how to benefit from it.
- Detailed guide on how to convince the recruiters that you are an ideal candidate for the job.
- Advice on how to build relationships with the interviewers.
- Advanced interview strategies and techniques.
- Guide on how to turn your disadvantages to advantages in an interview.
- And much more…
All the information from someone, who has interviewed more than one thousand job applicants in the past. Can you imagine anything better to help you get a job? I can’t…
- Format: Instant download, audio recording (mp3)
- Author: Matthew Chulaw
- 13 Chapters, 56 minutes
- Published in 2014, updated for 2017
- Perfectly applicable for IT job applicants
- Average customer rating:
- (46 reviews from eight different countries)
But Wait! That’s Not All!
You will get the following bonus for FREE with your purchase!
15 Most Common Interview Questions and Answers – FREE gift [e-book]
- To help you (or your loved ones) to succeed in any job interview.
- Brilliant answers to questions such as what are your weaknesses?, what motivates you?, what are your salary expectations?, and many other tough interview questions.
- Easily printable, great material to take to the interview with you, for last minute preparation.
- .PDF format, you can open it on any desktop/mobile device.
- You’ll get it for free with your purchase of I Will Get a Job recording.
Competition is tough. You need to do something more, to succeed and get a job.
With this package:
- You will impress your interviewers, telling them exactly hat they want to hear.
- You will be ready to respond to all tough questions.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview
People kept telling me I was too young and inexperienced to get a job of a software developer. But I did not let them discourage me. I did more than the other applicants and bought your recording. I felt comfortable and confident in the interviews ever since and was soon offered a position with a salary I had been dreaming about all my life. Thank you Matthew!
Risk Free 30 days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like the I Will Get a Job Recording for any reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within 30 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to my personal email address matthew[at]agilemethodologyinterviewquestions[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund!
Test it out for yourself. Try my professional interview guide in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if not, all you have to do is to ask for a refund. There’s really nothing you can lose with your purchase. Don’t miss your chance today!
Your personal job interview coach
P.S. Feel free to send me an email if you are still not sure how this recording will help you to get a job. I try my best to answer all the messages within twelve hours.